AmmaNZ is inviting primary school students from all across Auckland to enter our ONLINE ART CONTEST to support a Senior Citizen Support Centre, as part of an Inter-generation program. A donation will be made to Our charity group to promote and create awareness of the great social support the centre gives Senior citizens.
Here's your chance to.. Encourage children to develop confidence in self-expression as well as a sense of pride and Create some thoughtful moments and memories between the generations.
Entrants are invited to a fun day organised at the Shanti Niwas hall where the winners will be announced and some fantastic prizes will be given away. The best of art works will be exhibited and there will be games, food stalls, face painters and workshops for the whole family to come and enjoy!
WHO CAN ENTER?
Art Contest is open to kids aged 5 -11 yrs in all Auckland region.
Categories for age groups are
- Budding Artists: Ages 5 - 8 yrs
- Creative Kids: Ages 9 - 11 yrs
HOW DO I ENTER ?
Registrations are open from 15th June - 25th July.
TOPIC of Art: 'Just like my Nan .......'
(be creative and draw anything that you love or connects you with your Nan )
CAPTION CONTEST: This is open for creative kids category only - give a caption to your art work in max 10 words & the best caption will win a special prize.
MEDIA: Any wet and dry media (paint, pencil, crayon).
PAPER & SIZE: Paper should be non-lined, white art paper A4 Size.
OREINTATION: Landscape. Parent or guardian are requested to scan the finished art and email to
, the image file should be named with student's full name and age.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- We will accept only one entry per student and late entries will not be accepted.
- All art work must the the original work of the entrant, parents can give encouragement but must not have hands-on role in creating the art.
- Parents and guardians need to supervise registration and submission of art work at all times.
- AmmaNZ will maintain confidentiality for all details disclosed on Entry forms.
- All Art work submitted will become property of AmmaNZ and the group will reserve right to use it for exhibition and promotional purposes
- NOTE : Registrations are open from 15th June - 25th July, LIMITED SEATS ONLY. Register asap to avoid disappointment.
WHAT DO I WIN???
Send in your child's best art work based on the topic and join us with your whole family on 28th July for
A FUN DAY and PRIZE GIVING
at Shanti Niwas Hall, 14 Spring street Onehunga, 11.00 p.m. - 3.00 p.m.
Register and send send your art work asap to
Fantastic Top three prizes in each category, consolation gifts and many spot prizes to be won!
Yummy food stalls
Free Worskshops and Fun activities
BONUS ....an opportunity to convert your art work into calendar or greeting cards.
It’s easy! Enter today and make a difference!
To find more details on our supported charity visit their website http://www.shantiniwas.org.nz/